We are excited to be a part of this years SATAday conference at the John Radcliffe Hospital on Saturday October 15th 2016!
Members of SATA are invited to attend this years annual conference to find solutions to any sleep apnoea related problems that they might have.
Discuss your concerns with specialist nurses and leading healthcare providers like us, and leave the conference feeling confident with your therapy.
This year’s morning session presentations include:
– Manufacturers’ New Products – Sam Backway, Sleep Specialist Nurse, GWH, Swindon
– Making surgery safe for patients with sleep apnoea – Dr Annabel Nichol – Oxford Centre for Respiratory Medicine
– Mild Obstructive Sleep Apnoea – What is the best way to treat it? – Professor Mary Morrell, Imperial College, London
– The World of Sleep Apnoea – an R&D Update – Prof John Stradling, Oxford University & Colleagues
– Driving & the DVLA – Professor John Stradling, OSA Alliance
To attend this event, you must be a SATA member. If you are not yet a SATA member, find out here how you can join.
Tickets cost £20 per person. Book your place at this years event here.
Don’t forget to pop by and say hello to our friendly team. We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you progress with your therapy!